There are plenty of ways for the community to get involved with TLC for Kids Sports. During construction, we hold multiple “Volunteer Days” and we can always use a helping hand at the “Grand Opening/Ribbon Cutting Ceremony”.
We are very grateful for the assistance provided by the local communities who use the fields.
All volunteers get to work!
How can you get involved?
* Coaches and parents can nominate a field or park in need of some TLC
* All can sign up to volunteer at one of our project sites
* Skilled Labor and Tradespeople are an ongoing need during construction and volunteer days
* Local businesses can donate volunteers, services, supplies, and more
* Students have an open invitation to participate and gain service hours
* Employees and their families can donate their time by painting, doing minor landscaping, and fixing up some of the onsite equipment
* Celebrity Athletes can add to the excitement at the Ribbon Cutting Ceremony