No Volunteer will ever be turned away! Everyone has the chance to work!
Volunteer Days are critical to the success of the project. We are always looking for people to volunteer their time and energy. The only skill you need is a willing spirit. Those who possess trade-related skills are icing on the cake. Bring your family…bring your friends…bring anyone who wants to participate in a fun-filled and meaningful day.
Come Join Us!
We are thrilled for this opportunity to work with our employees and our communities to make these projects a remarkable success. Together we can make a difference in the lives of the youth in our community.
- A typical Volunteer Day begins at 8:00am until about 4:00pm.
- Food and drinks (including coffee and water) provided.
- Supervised children are welcome to come!
- Expect to get dirty.
- Dress in layers.
- You may want to bring a hat, sunglasses, and gloves.
- Volunteers are given a commemorative T-Shirt.
Jennifer Sebay at JS@TLCforKidsSports.org or 510.809.3421